Become a Dulaneyland Music
Dulaneyland Music “DLM” is a company designed for creatives to have access to a “one-stop shop” that allows them to receive on demand production services. Our wide range of services include: song production, creative marketing and branding, distribution, coaching, and much more.
We are currently seeking motivated self-starters that will serve as Project Managers to our clients. We desire individuals that are highly skilled administratively and quick learners. This role requires being able to pick up workflows quickly, excellent communication skills, and the ability to be agile and flexible with process improvements and updates as we continue to build DLM.
Dulaneyland Music currently has an incredible group of PMs and we are looking to grow this group with like-minded additions.
What makes an excellent Dulaneyland Music Project Manager?
- Someone who is highly organized; available in slack ideally 10am-8pm to provide client assistance
- Someone who is passionate about their clients’ desire to complete their 1-2 song quota per month
- Someone who has the ability to relay direction and guidance to the production team efficiently on behalf of their client
- Someone who can adapt to change and work-flows easily
- Someone who has strong written and verbal communication, a bright personality, and is flexible
Take a look at the full job description below
Dulaneyland Music Project Managers are responsible for overseeing the successful completion of all projects of Dulaneyland Music that are specifically assigned to them. These responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Maintaining consistent communications with hired producers and clients
- Serving as Dulaneyland Music’s liaison between hired producers and clients
- Providing coaching to our clients throughout the creative process
- Taking responsibility for the organization, execution, and completion of specific tasks related to the creative process, including the implementation and adherence to deadlines
- Communicating with DLM at regular intervals regarding the status of the project with an eye to ensuring that things stay on track and on budget
- Staying nimble and flexible as necessary to make adjustments, if necessary, in the interest of all parties to bring the project to a satisfactory conclusion